Morocco Trekking Tour
The landscape of Morocco is an astonishing place. It offers high mountains, rolling hills and some of the most beautiful sand dunes that you can possible find anywhere else in the world. As a result, many people choose to go on Morocco trekking tours because of the ample custom travel to Morocco opportunities that exist. Whether you want to do a hiking tour in morocco, or want to participate in tour-hiking the Berber villages in Morocco, Sahara Soul Travel is the best option available to you.
Our Morocco travel agency offers private travel to Morocco and Morocco customized trips that will help you see the amazing countryside that Morocco has, through the many Morocco trekking tours we offer. You will be able to start hiking the High Atlas Mountains through this Morocco travel agency’s hiking trips, allowing you to see the amazing landscape that dominates this Northwest African country.
You will be able to explore the amazing rock formations, water-filled gorges, remote Berber villages and conquer the highest mountain in North Africa, Jebel Toubkal, when you contact Sahara Soul Travel for your Morocco customized trips and private travel to Morocco. All of our Morocco trekking itineraries so that each client can go at their own pace and level of difficulty. When you take Morocco trekking tours with Sahara Soul Travel, you are going to be a part of an amazing tour experience.
The course for the tours are designed to be easy and stress-free. Sahara Soul Travel will arrange all the baggage handling, accommodations, meals, and equipment including tents and bedding. This means that when you are trekking Morocco with Sahara Soul Travel, you can do so with no worries.
This is just a testament to how great private travel to Morocco through this Morocco travel agency can be. You will be hiking the Berber villages in Morocco and hiking the High Atlas Mountains with no worries, except how you are going to be able to go back to your old life after seeing the beauty Morocco has to offer.
The itinerary shown is a sample of one of many that we can customize to your desired pace and interest. Whatever route you choose, our Morocco travel agents makes certain you have the ultimate adventure. If you want to begin hiking in Morocco, you need to call us to get the custom hiking tour packages that have made our company the best Morocco travel agency in the world.
Arrive Marrakesh – Ouirgane
Ouirgane – Azerzeane – Tizziane
Tizziane – Assaka – Aazib Assoual
Aazib Assoual – Tizi N’Taghoudalate – Tizi Oussem
Tizi Oussem – Aazib N’Tamsoult – Tazaghart Refuge
Tazaghart Refuge – Tizi N’ Tddate – Jbel Bignouissen – Toubkal Refuge
Toubkal Refuge – Jebel Toubkal Summit – Tizi N’ounoums – Toubkal Refuge
Accommodations on this Morocco trekking tour
- Imlil: Campsite/refuge
- Ouirgane: La Bergerie
- Marrakesh: Riad El Assafir or Riad Bahja
- The hotels and riads listed are an example; you will stay there or somewhere of similar quality.
$1990 per person based on 2 people on your party.
- – We can craft the trip based on your budget and pace. If you can imagine it, we can make it happen!
- – Single supplements available upon request.
- – Add $300 supplement for December departures.
- – Lodging at charming riads or campsite (4* and refuge)
- – All transportation, including recent-model sedan or minivan with air conditioning, private English-speaking driver, and fuel
- – Government-certified tour guide entire trip
- – Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- – All applicable taxes
- – Sahara Soul Travel credit of 3% upon your return (can be used by any member of your family or friend)
- – Air fare
- – Travel insurance
- – Drinks
- – Personal needs expenditures
- – Gratuities
- – Private guided travel with English-speaking driver (not a group tour)
- – Itinerary can be customized based on your interest and budget. Also, you can lengthen or shorten the trip.
- – Departs daily year-round on private basis
- – Designed for First Class (4* accommodation and services). Upgrade to Deluxe is available; also the trip can be altered to lower budget.
- – Group discounts available
- – 10-day trip begins in Marrakesh and ends in Marrakesh
- – 3 nights first-class and best-available campsite or refuge, 6 nights expedition-style camping/nomad-style
- – Activities: cultural connections, UNESCO World Heritage sites, exploration, stunning Berber villages, Atlas mountains, meet Nomads and Berbers, souks and shopping, handicraft production, formal gardens, holy sites, historical sites, sightseeing, hiking, walking, trekking, authentic local culture
- – Activity level: Easy to Challenging, depending on your preference.
- – A deposit of $500 per person is required to confirm reservations. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- – Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to change without notice.
- – A recent-model sedan (1-2 people)
- – Luxury minivan or van (3+ people)
The total price of Morocco trekking tour includes
Not included in price
Features of Morocco trekking tour
Book this Trip with Morocco private guides to request the complete itinerary for the above tour, or click here for Morocco customized trips to begin customizing your own itinerary.