Morocco Golf Tour
Book your luxury Morocco golf tour today! Unique challenges and remarkable vistas await you on the world-class golf courses in Morocco. As you cross fairways surrounded by magnificent palm oases, snow-dusted peaks, hundred-year-old oaks, and ancient ruins, you’ll marvel at the wonder of Morocco’s magnificent landscapes. Designed by masters including Robert Trent Jones, Jack Nicklaus, and Cabell B. Robinson, these courses make for memorable competition in your luxury Morocco golf tours. Carefully designed to showcase highlights of Morocco along the way, Morocco golf tour brings you a unique sporting and cultural experience.
Your luxury Morocco golf tour begins with welcome by your private driver upon your arrival at Marrakech, an ancient city of weathered pink buildings and orange groves. At Morocco golf tour, spend the afternoon with a private guide as you explore fascinating local souks (markets), ancient palaces, and lush gardens. Celebrate the start of journey by dining at a centuries-old former palace. Your world-class golfing in Morocco begins the next day at the Marrakech Royal Golf Club. Built in the 1920s, this is the oldest and arguably the most scenic course in Morocco. Cypress, eucalyptus, palm, olive, orange, and apricot trees line the fairway while the snow-capped Atlas mountains provide a majestic backdrop for your game. In the afternoon, visit the Djemaa el-Fna, a carnivalesque public square where water sellers, snake charmers, magicians, and storytellers compete for an audience. Next in the Morocco golf tour is to tackle the masterpiece 18- hole Palmeraie Golf Club. Set on a spacious valley with numerous sand hazards, abundant palm trees, and magnificent lakes, this golf course is truly a masterpiece making your golfing in Morocco memorable forever. In the evening, feast amid a spectacle of belly dancers.
Depart the next day and traverse the Middle Atlas contrasting the alpine resort town of Ifrane with ancient Berber villages. Arrive in Fez, Morocco’s third largest city and the country’s cultural, intellectual, and spiritual heart. By morning, luxury Morocco golf tour will let you conquer the sloping greens and undulating fairways of the Royal Golf Club of Fez, set amid olive groves and with mountain views. By afternoon, enjoy a privately guided tour of Fez and its medieval medina, a UNESCO world heritage site crammed with narrow, winding streets, tiny squares, and artisan workshops. Dine in the evening at a celebrated former palace. Next travel of your luxury Morocco golf tour will be by private car to Rabat, Morocco’s present-day capital and principal royal residence. You’ll spend the next day of Morocco golf tour by playing at one of the world’s most famous Golf courses, the Dar-Es Salam Royal Golf Club, home to the annual Hassan II Trophy Tournament and ranked among the most spectacular in the world. Magnificently designed by Robert Trent Jones, the three courses at this club offer something for every golfer. Complete your visit to Rabat with more golf at other majestic area courses or private touring of the city’s oceanfront medina, historic monuments, tranquil gardens, or fabulous beaches. Conclude your luxury Morocco golf tour in Casablanca, first visiting one of the world’s most splendid monuments, the Hassan II Mosque, a stunning state-of-the-art gem of religious architecture, followed by an afternoon at the charming Royal Golf Club of Mohammedia, bedecked with delightful flowers and the first golf course built in Morocco. We’ll cap off the day and luxury Morocco golf tour by dining at one of the best seafood restaurants in Casablanca.
Luxury Morocco Golf Tour Itinerary Overview
Marrakesh – Fez
Fez – Rabat
|Day 9|| Rabat – Casablanca |
Royal Golf Club of Mohammedia.
Accommodations on this luxury Morocco golf tour
- Casablanca: Idou Anfa
- Rabat: Sofitel Diwan
- Fez: Riad Mabrouka or Riad Yacout
- Marrakesh: Riad El Assafir or Riad Bahja
- The hotels and riads listed are an example; you will stay there or somewhere of similar quality.
$3190 per person based on 2 people on your party.
- – We can craft the trip based on your budget and pace. If you can imagine it, we can make it happen!
- – Single supplements available upon request.
- – Add $300 supplement for December departures.
The total price of Morocco golf tour includes
- – Lodging at charming riads or hotels 4*
- – All transportation, including recent-model sedan or minivan with air conditioning, private English-speaking driver, and fuel
- – Government-certified tour guides in major cities
- – Entrance fee to monuments and sightseeing
- – Breakfast daily
- – Two dinners and two lunches.
- – All applicable taxes
- – Sahara Soul Travel credit of 3% upon your return (can be used by any member of your family or friend)
Not included in price
- – Air fare
- – Travel insurance
- – Lunches and some dinners
- – Drinks
- – Personal needs expenditures
- – Gratuities
Features of luxury Morocco golf tour
- – Private guided travel with English-speaking driver (not a group tour)
- – Morocco golf tour can be customized based on your interest and budget. Also, you can lengthen or shorten the trip.
- – Departs daily year-round on private basis
- – Morocco golf tours are designed for First Class (4* accommodation and services). Upgrade to Deluxe and Luxury (Elite) is available; also the trip can be altered to lower budget.
- – Group discounts available
- – 10-day trip begins in Casablanca and ends in Marrakesh
- – 9 nights first-class and best-available hotels or riads
- – Activities: golf, cultural connections, UNESCO World Heritage sites, exploration, stunning Berber villages, souks and shopping, handicraft production, formal gardens, holy sites, Roman ruins, historical sites, sightseeing, walking, authentic local culture
- – Activity level: Easy to Challenging, depending on your preference.
- – A deposit of $500 per person is required to confirm reservations for Morocco golf tours. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- – Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to change without notice.
- – A recent-model sedan (1-2 people)
- – Luxury minivan or van (3+ people)
Book this Trip with Morocco private guides to request the complete itinerary for the above tour, or click here for Morocco customized trips to begin customizing your own itinerary.